On Tuesday 11/7/17 we will host winter sports sign/ups and information meetings for any student that is interested in participating in a winter sport. We will have a general session at 2:45pm in the auditorium followed by sport specific meetings at 3:15pm.
Winter sports registration is due on or before Monday 11/13/17. Please sign up using the winter sports registration tab in the left hand column. Please turn in hard copies of the following registration forms:
- Permission Form (two sided): Including concussion course sign off (2017 athletic handbook is available in the left hand column).
- User Fee: The user fee is $200 per season (family cap is $800 for the school year). Please include a check with the students name and sport on the memo line. Please make checks out to: The Town of Norwood (checks will be deposited upon receipt).
- Updated Physical: All physicals must be updated with the athletic department every 13 months. Physicals must be updated throughout each season of participation. If the physical on file with the athletic department is not up to date the student athlete will not be able to participate in practice or game competition.
- Pre Participation Head Injury Form:
- Please mail forms to: Norwood High School, 245 Nichols Street, Norwood MA, 02062 Att: Athletics
Fall varsity awards night will be held on Tuesday 11/21/17 . The evening will begin at 6pm in the dining hall at NHS where pizza and drinks will be available for student athletes and coaches. The awards ceremony will begin at 6:30pm in the auditorium. Parents of varsity athletes are encouraged to attend the awards ceremony at 6:30pm.